LINKS TO OTHER MORRIS TEAMS AND USEFUL WEBSITES
(Links will open in a new window to preserve this page)
CARN BREA MORRIS
- Based near Redruth Carn Brea Morris are a mixed Costwold side.
- Catseye are a mixed side with a unique style based on the boarder tradition. This link will
take you to their Facebook page.
- publish What's Afoot magazine three time a year and
support and promote folk music song and dance in Devon.
ENGLISH FOLK DANCE AND SONG SOCIEITY
- The EDFSS are the premier national organisation for folk
music, song and dance, providing a wide range of merchandise
and a large resource archive
- Tywardreath are members of this national organisation that promotes Morris dancing
- A female side that perform North West and step clog dancing.
PLYMOUTH MORRIS MEN
- With a costume echoing the navel tradition of the city Plymouth Morris Men are a Costwold side.
- Based in Bodmin Trigg have been going for over 40 years. They are a Cotswold side
with whom we have a close friendship as a number of us are also Trigg members.
- Based near Callington Wreckers are a mixed border side. We usually manage
to arrange to meet up with them at least once a year and always have a good time.